Company: Anything is Possible
Job title: Managing Director
• I have 30 years pharmaceutical industry experience.
• I held global leadership positions for >15 years (teams located in UK, US, China, Switzerland and Canada)
• My final industry position was as Global Head for a business unit responsible for internal communication, change management, leadership and team excellence training for global clinical operations (~2000 staff running clinical trials in 83 countries)
• I started anything-is-possible in 2015 to focus on leadership, team excellence and skill-based training workshops as well as providing 1-2-1 mentoring (e.g. crossroads in career, interview support, leadership skills, lack of confidence).
• I now divide my time between AIP work and supporting several not for profit organisations