Why Clinical Biomarkers & World CDx Europe?
Why Clinical Biomarkers & World CDx Europe:
Biomarkers are essential to drug development. With a highly complex landscape, Europe has typically remained behind the precision medicine curve. Despite Covid-19 adding additional pressures into the mix, progressions are still being widely made to navigate geographical and regulatory expectations. For these reasons combined, it has never been more important to engage and communicate such progress with the community to continue to ensure precision medicine pipelines are set up for success.
Uniting translational, clinical, regulatory and commercial functions, Clinical Biomarkers & World CDx Europe is your end-to-end meeting for translating exploratory signatures into clinically predictive biomarkers and overcoming key bottlenecks to driving adoption and access to game-changing diagnostic-enabled precision medicines.
For biomarker, translational and clinical teams, key topics of discussion include:
- Tools Enabling Predictive Novel Biomarker Discovery
- Effective Translation of Exploratory Biomarker Signatures Towards the Clinic
- Enhancing Clinical Trial Design & Development for Improved Patient Outcomes
- Streamlining Data Analysis & Integration for Informed Clinical Decision Making
- Understand the cutting-edge advances in precision medicine from uncovering novel predictive and stratifying markers to applying game-changing clinical insights to enhance studies and deliver reliable and clinically applicable therapeutics.
For diagnostic, commercial and market access teams, key topics of discussion include:
- Fostering Business Models, Collaborations & Partnerships
- The Countdown To IVDR: EU Readiness for Strengthened Regulations
- Navigating Payer Requirements Across Europe To Ensure Launch Readiness
- Application of Diagnostics in The Real World Setting – Ensuring Treatments are Accessible in Target Populations
- Learn how to maximize commercial results through effective internal strategies, navigating geopolitical changes, reducing the impact of the shifting landscape on your market share and enhancing clinical uptake.